Thanks to Chrystal at Learning To Be for nominating me for this award! I confess, I’ve been nominated for an award a couple of other times and because life has been so crazy the last three months, I haven’t taken time to respond or repost. If you nominated me, know that I’m thankful and I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you!
Okay, on to the award rules.
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most). I’ll nominate as many as I can before my littles scream or throw something breakable.
- Let them know that you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself. I’ll do this so you can get to know me better. I can’t remember if I did this on another blog post…
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Seven random facts… Well, I’m a fairly random person anyway, so this should be easy.
- Rottweilers are my favorite breed of dog. I love their strength, their personality, and their loyalty. They truly are gentle giants if they’re trained right from the beginning.
- Not a breakfast person. Give me a glass of water early and protein bar around 10am and I’ll be good until about 2pm.
- I really (I mean REALLY) like to sleep. Haven’t gotten much of that in four years. Makes for a grumpy momma.
- My favorite singer is Harry Connick, jr.
- I’m the youngest of four children.
- I’ve heard we only use about 10% of our brains. I’m functioning with about 5% on a good day. Today I’d say I’m working with 2%.
- I love crafts. All kinds of crafts. Wood, paint, yarn, paper. Scrapbooking and crochet are my faves.
Okay, nominating as many other bloggers as I can.
- Wordsmith’s Desk He has a way with words that I really appreciate. Also love his shorter style.
- 5 G’s and a Cup of Joe His blog is a kind of daily devotional and he makes me think without hurting my brain. Remember, 2-5% here, people.
- Veracity Woman This blog is so affirming and powerful!
- Bird Martin Bird has a lot to say, and she’s funny. She shows a vulnerability in her posts that allows Jesus to shine through.
- Mad Mad me This is crafting blog. Just love everything about it!
- Monica Shaughnessy This is one of the writing blogs I follow. She’s down to earth and encouraging at the same time. No sensationalism, which is good for this drama queen.
- Writing While the Rice Boils Another writing blog that is amazing for resources and tips! Plus, Debbie is a good friend of mine and she really knows her writing stuff.
- Get up. This is another brief, but very powerful blog. Especially loved her post on breaking the approval addiction.
- The Red Pen of Doom. This guy totally cracks me up. Doesn’t hurt that he has dynamite thoughts on marketing, writing, and editing.
- Terry1954 Her love for her brother just bowls me over. She is such a heartfelt and warm person in her blog, and she genuinely interacts with her readers. Love this blog because it gives me a view of true love.
- Growing in Jesus Jennifer’s blog points me right to the Source. It’s another one for powerful affirmations from the Bible.
There are so many more blogs I’d list if I could, but the littles have screamed several times now. Thrown things too, but nothing breakable fortunately. And my 2% is pretty much used up for the day.
On that note, I will leave with a confession. No this isn’t cheating because it still applies. If you feel short on attention or time or any necessary element in your life, confess this truth with me today:
With God, all things are possible.
Matthew 19:26 tells us that men can be saved from death because all things are possible with God. Today I will approach life knowing that all things are possible with God. Even accessing more brain power.
What do you need to be possible today?